What is the gigexchange?
The gigexchange is an Czech Future of Work job site platform offering multiple work services in Czech Republic and 39 countries.
Our jobs site allows Czech businesses and recruiters to advertise their permanent or contract jobs in Czech Republic, all for FREE.
Advertise Jobs in Czech Republic for FREE
- An Czech soletrader needing contract work help for their Czech business
- A small business in Czech Republic needing contractors or freelancers for a period of time, without the need for hiring permanent staff
- A medium sized business wishing to advertise their permanent jobs and post contract job roles, for FREE on our Czech job board
- Czech Corporates and Enterprises requiring a mix of hiring both permanent and contractors
- Czech Recruiters advertising their permanent, contract, full-time, part-time, casual and temping jobs in Czech Republic, for FREE
Find & Hire the Best Job Hunter Talent available in Czech Republic
- We are a Czech job website operating globally in 39 countries internationally.
- We provide a reputation service, validating our skilled pool of honest hard workers
- To advertise a job on our Czech jobsite is FREE
- We provide a convenient Czech marketplace with multiple work services and a large pool of trusted and talented workers
- Advertise your remote work jobs to find and hire the best remote working talent globally or in Czech Republic
How the gigexchange jobs works?
1. List your job or contract requirements for FREE.
- Work can be remote based or location specified
- Outline your requirements for the role
- Applications will be sent your website for completion
- Use our chat portal for additional information
- Use our platform to manage acceptance/rejection of workers
- Keep in touch with our web & app notifications
3. Job done – provide feedback
- Provide feedback to the successful applicant to help them grow their marketplace reputation
Advertise Permanent, Contract & Casual Jobs in Czech Republic
Towns & Cities in Czech Republic
Regions in Czech Republic
Frequently Asked Questions
See here for more Help & Support questions